I had such a good day. Now I am officially 32 years old.
My day started at 9 am going to the Kansas City Temple 5K. Andy and the kids went with me..it took us 60 minutes to do it because the kids were tired. The weather did not help us it was raining and cold but we were happy to be together.
My day started at 9 am going to the Kansas City Temple 5K. Andy and the kids went with me..it took us 60 minutes to do it because the kids were tired. The weather did not help us it was raining and cold but we were happy to be together.
At the finish line
You can see the temple going back in or walk
Later we went to my parent's house to opened my presents. My father gave me the running shoes that I wanted. They are so comfortableMy mami gave me a cute green shirt. Yuli and Rafa gave me nail polish and other cool things for my nails.
We went to eat at Golden the Corral.
My cute parents
Max eating
We sang Happy Birthday at the house with a sugar free chocolate cake that Yuli made..
Happy cake..
Went we got home I saw on the table a ballon with two more presents. Susan and Gary gave the cute pink purse and The Bontornos gave me a Michael Buble new CD..I love the music
Cute family...Andy gave me an hour pedicure and message....the best husband ever
Yuli's birthday was on Apr 29th so we sang happy birthday to her too
It was a nice day outside to play
Snow on Thursday night..crazy weather
It's so cold and snow that Daphne thinks is Christmas
Daphne going to church on Sunday 5/5/13
We went on Friday night to my parent's house
We play games until late..it was fun
I am so bless for one more year of life and for all the things that my Heavenly Father gives me. I am so grateful for such a good family and friends...I received so mane messages on Facebook from my family and friends from Venezuela..
No comments:
Post a Comment