This is my 3rd mother's Day and it was great. My Heavenly Father blessed me with 2 special spirits(Daphne & Maxwell).
A few things that I learned:
1. To have a messy house it's ok sometimes.
2. Running and be in shape it's a good thing so I can keep up with my kids.
3. Serve food for two for when the kids steal our food
4. When I take the kids outside to play know for sure that I am going to have a hard time to take them inside of the house
5. Take snacks when I go shopping so they get distracted enough for me to shop
6. The kids grow and learn too fast
7. That when I said no means yes for them
8. Never make a promise that I am not going to keep thinking they will forget because they do remember
I know I will keep learning from them.
I love when they hug me and tell me I am the best. Also when they want me to do or watch something together. When they take my hand and said that they need me. Such a journey that sometimes are difficult moments and make me think and we want more kids? he, he but we will see what our future..future brings
The Ogzewalla family
Mi abuela Felicita
Enjoying a good weather
Mi papi haciendo la BBQ.he is the best
My patient tester
Mi tia Zaida con mi primo Samuel
Mi Mamita bella cortando la torta de 3 leches que hizo Rosi y el quesillo que hizo Omaira..riqisimo como siempre
Opening the mother's day presents
Esta es mi gorda bella..being silly

Those are smart kiddos to teach you so many things :)
ReplyDelete