I had long time that I don't post pictures lately in my blog so now I will tell you a little of what happened with us in these last 2 months.
Today Max turned 18th months old..he is so cute and funny and also today KU won the Big 12..Gary came from Iowa to be with us this weekend. We had nice days, after all that snow we had now in March..We went ice sledding with the kids for the fisrt time and they love it. I went with my kids to visit my friend Isabel to Arkansas and we had fun together. We had valentine's day on Feb, Andy gave me beautiful red roses and went to eat to Mimi's cafe, also we went to a party with my parents for valentine. Max is doing very good after being at the hospital at the end of Feb due to an infection. I went with Andy to ice skating at crown center for a date. I have pics of all these.. Enjoy them

Tyler loves Daphne..
Playing in the snow












No comments:
Post a Comment