Max is already 3 months old
We celebrate Daphne's birthday on Dec 10th with family and friends
She loves Dora the explore so that is how we decorate her party
She turned 2 years
Also my last day of work was on Dec 16th because now I will be a stay home mom. I went to eat with Nilda, Farina and my supervisor Miguel to La fuente..it was fun. I will miss them.
Andy made this deliciosas galletas "cookies"
My father playing with Max..
Making the Christmas dinner
the famous Hallacas
El pan de jamon..my favorate
The Ogzewalla family
Family came from my country Venezuela, my grandpa Jose, grandma Felicita, aunt Claribel with her husband carlos and children (Carlos, Jessica & Jennifer)
Daphne openning her prsents..she said the world beautiful a few times
Daphne's all ready to go to church on christmas day
Thank you to Ash we have these cute and matching aprons
We had lunch in our house with the Cooper family
Daphne loves her new princess castle tent from grandpa Gary and grandma Susan
but our best Christmas gifg this year is Maxwell
No comments:
Post a Comment