Friday, January 6, 2012

Year 2012

We are in a new year. I have so many goals and things to accomplish this year that I hope I have the time and energy to do it. I will start a class on the 17th and another one on the 23rd of this month and will be a busy semester but if everything goes well I will graduate on May 2012. Today I got my new permanent resident card that is good for 10 years; now I will start doing the papers for the citizenship. Also today I got my new laptop that Andy bought me for Christmas because I send  my old computer to my brother in Venezuela that needed it. My grandpa Jose, my aunt Claribel with her family were here for the holidays and left the 4th and I miss them already. It was fun to see them. I want to go to my country to visit them soon. I will start going to the GYM because I want to lose wait and be in shape. My friend Terresa and I are going to start teaching our girls Spanish classes and we made our schedule for one class a week of two hours (we will teach them, letters, numbers, animals, body parts, ect) and one field trip once a month. I am very exciting about it.
I hope that everyone have a good year and success in everything you do..
Here is a picture of my new computer..the color red because is the closest to pink

No comments:

Post a Comment