We had fun with family.
Nos divertimos con mi cunadita y sus hijos que estubieron de visita.
Max turned 2 month the 16th of this month..he is growing fast. We went to the doctor ans his weight is 12 lbs and 23 1/2 inches long.
Max cumplio 2 meses el 16 de este mes. esta creciendo bien rapido.
The cute siblings sharing toys.
Los lindos hermanos compartiendo juntos.
I made Andy's cake.
Yo le hice el pastel a mi esposo.
Andy turned 32 years old on the 19th of this month also..I did a surprise party with his closest friends.
Andy cumplio 32 anos de edad el 19 de este mes tambien. Le hice una fiesta sorpresa con sus amigos mas cercanos.
Nos divertimos con mi cunadita y sus hijos que estubieron de visita.
Max turned 2 month the 16th of this month..he is growing fast. We went to the doctor ans his weight is 12 lbs and 23 1/2 inches long.
Max cumplio 2 meses el 16 de este mes. esta creciendo bien rapido.
The cute siblings sharing toys.
Los lindos hermanos compartiendo juntos.
I made Andy's cake.
Yo le hice el pastel a mi esposo.
Andy turned 32 years old on the 19th of this month also..I did a surprise party with his closest friends.
Andy cumplio 32 anos de edad el 19 de este mes tambien. Le hice una fiesta sorpresa con sus amigos mas cercanos.
No comments:
Post a Comment