Monday, June 22, 2009

Month of Celebration

This month we celebrated a lot of things, Susan's birthday was on Jun 15th, Andy and I bought a French silk pie because is her favorite, the 18th was Gary and Susan wedding anniversary and the 20th was Andy and I fisrt year wedding anniversary and to celabrated we left to St. Louis on Friday 19th at 10:30 am to the Zoo and when we got there at 2:30 pm the Zoo was open only until 12:oo pm due to an important event, so we did not made it to the Zoo but we went to the Planetarium, Science Center, Missouri History museum and the Art museum, was pretty fun and FREE, I think was better because was too hot outside. after that we went to eat at UNO restaurant, we were very hungry we ate at 8 pm, we ordered buffalo wings and pizza, was very good. After that we went to the Courtyeard hotel, was in adventure to find it. On Saturday 20th we ate breakfast in the hotel and left to the temple to the 10:30 am sesion, was very busy and I love to see it that way.












No comments:

Post a Comment