Thursday, May 14, 2009

New York Trip

I went to NY with Gary to Pete's graduation. we stayed with Ash and Pete at their apparment. We had a lot of fun doing a lot of things. I took many pictures but I will post only a few. Also we went to CT for mother's day to visit Valeen and RI beach. It was beautiful ..












2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Erin, Andy's friend from years ago. Had no idea you had a blog. Good to see you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Greisy!! I just came across your blog and hope you don't mind me stopping by to say HELLO!! Carey & I were just talking about you guys the other day and were wondering how you both were doing. Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog. My email is jmevincent@yahoo.com
    I hope you are doing well!!
    Talk to you soon.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete