Monday, July 29, 2013

Let's Celebrate....

Many things happened since I wrote the last post..the Bontorno's family came to visit us, also Carleen and Barbara. We celebrate Susan's Birthday, 4th of July, our 5 years wedding anniversary and Gary's birthday. Here are the pics..
It was a T-storm and we did not have light at the house for a long time but did not stop us to celebrate Susan's Birthday. We had dinner from Applebees and cheescake 
 Having fun at the hotel swimming pool
The cute little Divas
Enjoying our day in the carrusel at the Kansas City Zoo
Beautiful princess
Milo playing at the park
All the kids ready to go to NY
We are at the T-Bones stadium
Happy 4th of July at church breakfast
We were very patriotic 
Ready for the fireworks at Corpwoods 
Max was so tired that he did not want to see them and fall sleep 
My cute class..they are the kids that I teach in the primary but I just got call to teach another class. I will miss them
My anniversary present from my awesome husband. I love my Silhoutte Portrait machine. I can do anything
We left kids with my parents on Thursday night and went to the Old Chicago Restaurant to eat and rent the Host the movie. On Friday we went to eat at IHOP the same one we ate in our reception day. I ordered this yummi waffle so good. After thatBerries Cream Waffles, went to Nelson Museum in plaza and Barnes and noble to walk around. We had a lot of fun together
Here we went in a walk around the block with the kids
I like this pic in the from of the Kansas City MO temple
Grandmpa Gary eating with us food from Pei Wei
My parents were here too
Max also eating his food
Very good food
Gary got this message in his fortune cookie..how appropiate 
Ok the cake tasted better than what it looks
Blowing up the candles with the help of Daphne and Max
Present from The Bontornos and Ogzewallas
openning it
He love the picture of his 4 grandkids
Playing with the party bolloms

No comments:

Post a Comment