Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oath Ceremony

One Friday Oct 26th, I got my USA citizenship. The Oath Ceremony was very nice. We were there at 12:00 pm but started at 1:30 pm 
 Here I am doing the line with others that also were going to become citizens too. They took us upstairs to sign and get our seat at the court room. They explain us everything that it was going to be done there.
 Daphne reading since they have to wait for me for 1 hour and half
 They went to the cafeteria inside of the building. Besides my parents, Andy and the kids also Georgia (friend) came to the event.
 Later they got call to come inside of the court
 The program ended it at 2:30 pm and when we were leaving the court they gave me my prove of citizen
  Taking pictures with my parents
 Here we are posing with the Judge Carlos Murguia at the reception. There I registered to vote( I will not be able to vote this year because I miss the dead line for only a week but I willvote next time) and for my new Social Security Card. Daphne enjoy the cookies
These guys are Members of the sons of the American Revolution. They were dress up as the old time. Max love their hats
Better picture of Max and Andy

Outside of the building
 It was a very cold day but beautiful at the same time
 Daphne  it was tired because we left at almost 3 pm

Max was so cute but tired because he did not take his nap. We went to eat to Olive Garden to celebrate. I AM VERY BLESS TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment