Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Things

These is the latest with our family: Max still have ear infection so he is going to have ear tubes inserted into his eardrum Performed under general anesthesia by an ear, nose and throat surgeon, a small incision is made in the eardrum and a tiny tube is placed into the opening. Acting as a vent, the tube relieves pressure and allows air in and fluid out so bacteria can't thrive. We need to make the appointment.
Daphne is growing very fast and weights 41 lbs and can do so many things..she also had ear infection but got better with the antibiotics.
Andy is already a month since his started the new job but he is working too much..
&;
Me I am doing good, nothing new only that I am getting ready for Max birthday party and that I will take a few photography classes at JCCC in Oct. 

Lo nuevo en nuestra familia es que Max tiene infeccion de oido y le van a tener que hacer un pequena cirujia para injertarle unos tubitos que le van ayudar a eliminar la infeccion pero no sabemos cuando va ser. tenemos que hacer la cita. Daphne esta creciendo bastante y pesa  libras. Ella tambien tubo infeccion de oido pero ya esta bien. Andy ya tiene un mes en su nuevo trabajo y esta trabajando muchisimo y yo me encuentro bien solo haciendo los preparativos para la fiesta de Max que va ser el Sabado 22 de este mes y que tomare unas clases de fotografia en Octubre.
I took Daphne to the see a movie for the first time..it was Ice Age 4..
Lleve a Daphne al cine por primera vez y fuimos a ver Era de hielo 4 
She loves it
Cute Daphne and Max holding hands..
Max started walking...he is doing really good
Max empezo a caminar y lo he esta haciendo muy bien
This is how I found him when I left him eating in his high chair..crazy boy
Asi fue que encongtre a Max cuando lo deje comiendo en su silla..
Daphne eating ice cream ...
Max's favorite place in the bathdroom.
El lugar favorito de Max en el bano.
I made Enchiladas on Sunday and they were really good
and also I made dessert-peach bread pudding
My first pinata a friend from Mexico helped me to do it. This is for Max birthday.
Mi primera pinata, una amiga de Mexico me ayudo a hacerla. Es para el cumpleanos de Max
 The White Water it was so refreshing ..
Fue bien refrescamte banarnos en la piscina
 Cute hats..
Miren todos estos lindos sombreros
 Max it's so handsome..
Max se ve tan lindo.

 We went to Branson, MO for my father's birthday and we had a lot of fun..
Fuimos a Branson, MO para celebrar el cumpleanos de mi papa y la pasamos muy bien
 Went shopping.
Fuimos de compras

No comments:

Post a Comment