On my birthday Andy was very sick..but my parents took me to eat and we sang Happy Birthday at the house
On mother's day. I am so happy to have the opportunity of being a mother of 2 very special children of God. I will not lie that its hard the job at home but is totally worth it.
Andy made me breakfast and gave me cute presents
Max is showing his 2 bottom teeth that took a while to come out
We got together for mother's day with my parents at their house to eat BBQ
Andy and I went to our first session at the Kansas city temple on the 17th of this month at 7:40 pm. it was good to be there together.It was a beautiful night
Finally I graduated as Health care Interpreter from JCCC
The graduation it was on the 18th. I want to thanks to my Heavenly Father, my parents, my parents in-law and my husband for all their support and help during these 2 years..I could not done it with out any of you. I love you all.
It was a very special night..
Here with Daphne at my birthday celebration
I celebrated my birthday with my friend Terresa that also had her birthday this month. We did it on the 19th from 4 pm to 7 pm
Mi gordito bello had a lot of fun too
We had a pinata and the theme for our party it was princess.
Also my cousin Samuel graduate from high school
All the family on my father side went there to celebrate









No comments:
Post a Comment