Monday, June 13, 2011

Daphne's 18th months

We went to Iowa and coming back we stopped at the Kansas City, MO Temple..It was nice to be there. Looks so beautiful. I know FAMILY CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER.
Now that next week will be father's day, I want to talk about the man on my life..

Gramdpa Orlando, he is so cool and very handy, knows how to do a lot of things. He plays with me all the time. Thank you for letting drive the big truck. I love you abuelito.

Grandpa Gary, it's so sweet and loving. He is the best mall manager ever. Thank you for holding me in your arms. I love you Grandpa

I like nature, I will love to live outside of the house. Daddy is so smart and patient with me. Always is teaching something new. I love to sing and play with him. Thank you for taking me outside to play. I love you Daddy you are the best DAD.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment