Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day and Birthday Celebration

My mom is the BEST mom and grandma..I am very bless to be a mom.

Celebrating mother's day with a really good BBQ

Playing with grandma's Aida new sucks

Roses from mother's day. Andy and Daphne made me breakfast on sunday morning .

Look all the balloons that my good husband blew up for me, they are more than 60 balloons

Daphne with grandma Aida

The birthday girl with Suarez Family

Daphne posing with her cousin Gabrielle

Daphne having fun with grandpa Orlando

Blowing the candles... the BIG 30..


I want to give thanks to the Bontornos for celebrate my birthday in NY at Golden Corral my favorite buffet, my mom for had a sorprise party for me the day I comebak from NY with church friends, to my husband for the other sorprise party he did for me, for all the good friends that send me messages in my facebook account and also to my co-workers at ExamOne for the food day and docoration of my desk..

No comments:

Post a Comment