Monday, February 14, 2011

I really recommended this restaurant..

I went with my husband to celebrate valentine's day early on Saturday night, grandmpa Gary and Susan babysit Daphne. It was nice to be alone for a few hours. We went to Carmen cafe..Italian food. For those that live in Kansas here is the address is 6307 Brookside PlazaKansas City, Missouri 64113...
I ordered Chicken Spiedini Oscar : Marinated, breaded, rolled and charbroiled
chicken breast with shrimp, scallops and fresh asparagus in a garlic cream sauce. Andy ordered
Fettuccine Carbonara: Fettuccine served with sautéed prosciutto ham in a cream, butter, egg and parmesan cheese sauce and for dessert we have cheesecake..It was really, really good..I could not believe that we had celebrated with this one 8 valentines together since we met. We are greatfull for the time we can spent together and for all the blessings we receive daily from our Heavenly Father..

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm seriously trying not to drool ;). I miss good Italian food!

    ReplyDelete